Guest Carts Empty

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
5 years ago
We are running nopCommerce 3.5 and lately we have been having issues with our guest carts. After a guest adds their address into the system and tries to proceed to the next step they get a page saying that their cart is empty. This issue has been going on for a couple of days now. We have even tried checking out as a guest to make sure the customers were going through the correct steps and it still emptied our cart. Anyone that may have a solution please respond ASAP. Thank you.
5 years ago
See if this helps
https://www.nopcommerce.com/boards/t/52067/your-cart-is-empty.aspx
5 years ago
dketchum wrote:
We are running nopCommerce 3.5 and lately we have been having issues with our guest carts. After a guest adds their address into the system and tries to proceed to the next step they get a page saying that their cart is empty. This issue has been going on for a couple of days now. We have even tried checking out as a guest to make sure the customers were going through the correct steps and it still emptied our cart. Anyone that may have a solution please respond ASAP. Thank you.

@dketchum

Did you get a chance to look at the topic shared by NewYork?

Did it help?
5 years ago
New York wrote:

From what I understand, the forum you sent is suggesting that I enable OPC(One Page Checkout). I will see if this solves our issue.
5 years ago
A2Hosting_Liaison wrote:

@dketchum

Did you get a chance to look at the topic shared by NewYork?

Did it help?

I just enabled OPC and will see if this solves our issue.
5 years ago
The suggested article submitted by @New York did not work.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.