Turn Shopping Cart Off?

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
13 years ago
I am new to nopCommerce and am looking at implementing it for some clients of mine. One of them however is not ready for an ecommerce solution, but would like to move to one within the next year. I would like to be able to install an ecommerce solution to display all of their products, etc. but be able to disable the shopping cart features. Can this be done in nopCommerce?
13 years ago
SilhouetteBS wrote:
I am new to nopCommerce and am looking at implementing it for some clients of mine. One of them however is not ready for an ecommerce solution, but would like to move to one within the next year. I would like to be able to install an ecommerce solution to display all of their products, etc. but be able to disable the shopping cart features. Can this be done in nopCommerce?

Hello SilhouetteBS,

The best option available to accomplish your requirement is that you can post all the products on the website just disable the "Buy Button" so any website visitor will see only the product and information related to it and won't see the "Add to cart" button, hence you  will get what you're looking for...
11 years ago
Is there a way to disable the "Add to cart" button in nop2.50?
11 years ago
I have found the answer from other posts.
Thanks~~~~
11 years ago
Hi popolun,

Please add a link for the solution for other users to see.

Thank you
11 years ago
roishabtai wrote:
Hi popolun,

Please add a link for the solution for other users to see.

Thank you

In addmin>configuration>access control list uncheck  for Guest and others whatever you want to preclude:

Public store. Allow navigation
Public store. Display Prices
Public store. Enable shopping cart
Public store. Enable wishlist
11 years ago
I don't have anything that says Public Store under my ACL...??
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.