Hi to everybody.
I have a problem that I don't understand how to fix it. In the discount section I've configured in a way to get 50% off of some products that I have selected in the tab "Applied to products". Have a look below the configurtion I have done:

It should works as follow: If I put in the basket ONE of the products in the "requisiti" tab (example: motosega stihl msa120)  and after I put in the basket also a product in the "applied to products tab" (example Accumulatore Stihl Ak 10) this last product should have a discount of 50% ...but this doesn't work... I have to increase (and buy 2 OF THEM) in the basket the product "Accumulatore Stihl Ak 10"...  in this case I get the discount

After I tried to delete the product in the basket that is in the "required tab" (example: motosega stihl msa120) and leave only the product that is in the "applied to products tab" and the discount remain....so the customers can buy them with the discount without the "required product"

What am I doing wrong?

We are using nop 3.9 and the product required is a single product and the "applied to products" (in our example "Accumulatore Stihl Ak 10") is displayed in the related products

Thanks in advance for your help
Lorenzo