Still asking for shipping method even Bypass Shipping method is activated

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
4 years ago
Hello guys,

when I want to complete the checkout process after introducing the shipping address it shows me the page "Select shipping method" even if the Setting "Bypass shipping method page if there's only one" in Configuration -> Settings -> Shipping Settings -> Checkout is activated.

Any idea why that happend and what can I do to fix that?

Cheers!
4 years ago
Are you sure "there's only one"?  If the shipping provider returns more than one method (e.g. Economy and Priority), then the selection page will show.  How many methods do you see on the selection page?
What version of nopCommerce are you using?
4 years ago
Hi NY,

you're right. non carrier was activated as I didn't know that nopcommerce just accept carriers via Plugin. In my case our carrier is a Special one and of Course it doesn't have any Plugin. I thought it is possible in notcommerce to introduce your own carriers but it seems you cannot.

Do you have an idea how to handle that?

Cheers!
4 years ago
I don't know what you mean by "just accept carriers via Plugin".
You can "introduce your own carriers" if you have fixed rates, by using the FixedByWeightByTotal plugin, and set up methods (click the "manage shipping methods" button) - e.g. XYZ Ground, XYZ Priority, ABC Economy, etc.
4 years ago
Thanks for your Reply! My understanding was until now that nopcommerce gets the rates automatically from the carriers Plugin. But if its possible to introduce own carriers that would fix my Problem :) I will check and try! Thank you very much for your support!
4 years ago
Yes, there are carrier plugins like FedEx, UPS, etc.  The FixedByWeightByTotal plugin, allow basic methods / rates - Fixed or By Weight or By Total (cart amount)
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.