Canada Post Plugin issues

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
4 years ago
Hello everyone:

I have been trying to see where I could possibly find a topic similar to my issues. Sorry if this is a duplicate, I've been searching for over an hour.

Am running 3.80 (will be updating to latest version but cannot do so right now). I have the Canada Post plugin activate as well as a Fixed Rate plugin from nop where I have defined a rule for some postal codes (just the first three letters appears in the rule). I also have the Payment Director from NopTools.

The following messages appear in my log when trying to proceed with checkout.

In the case of a product where shipping is disabled:
Sorry! We cannot proceed with payment as you have selected a shipping option that is not available in your area!

In the case of a product where shipping is enabled:

Shipping (Canada Post). Object reference not set to an instance of an object.

This request has been blocked because sensitive information could be disclosed to third party web sites when this is used in a GET request. To allow GET requests, set JsonRequestBehavior to AllowGet.

The partial view 'AddProductToCartAjaxButton' was not found or no view engine supports the searched locations. The following locations were searched: ~/Themes/DefaultClean/Views/NopAjaxCart/AddProductToCartAjaxButton.cshtml ~/Themes/DefaultClean/Views/Shared/AddProductToCartAjaxButton.cshtml ~/Views/NopAjaxCart/AddProductToCartAjaxButton.cshtml ~/Views/Shared/AddProductToCartAjaxButton.cshtml ~/Administration/Views/NopAjaxCart/AddProductToCartAjaxButton.cshtml ~/Administration/Views/Shared/AddProductToCartAjaxButton.cshtml

Thanks a lot for your help!
4 years ago
I think you have several different issues going on:

RE: "Sorry! We cannot proceed with payment as you have selected a shipping option that is not available in your area!"
Have you set up a rule/message in Payment Director?  (if having problems with PD, send email to support at noptools .com)

RE: Shipping (Canada Post). Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
Look at the details of the System > Log message.  Post the entire message / stack trace here

RE: This request has been blocked ...
Look at the details of the System > Log message.  Post the entire message / stack trace in a new topic (please ;)

RE: The partial view 'AddProductToCartAjaxButton' was not found or no view engine supports the searched locations. The following locations were searched: ~/Themes/DefaultClean/Views/NopAjaxCart/AddProductToCartAjaxButton.cshtml
It looks like you are using the 3rd party NopAjaxCart.  
This is not related to checkout / shipping.  See if you can isolate the problem by 'adding item to cart', and then see if you get an error. Was this working before? You may need to contact their support (Nop-Templates.com)
4 years ago
You're wonderful. Thank you for your quick feedback. Sorry for all of these issues in the same topic. I will look at the others but for now, here's the whole text you requested:

This is only what appears:

Warning
Short message

Shipping (Canada Post). Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
Full message

IP address

Customer

Page URL

https://www.cizodeco.com/checkout/opcsaveshipping/
Referrer URL

/onepagecheckout
Created on

6/11/2019 9:06:07 PM
4 years ago
It's odd that there is nothing under the 'Full message'.  It would be hard to troubleshoot without that.

Does Canada Post work most times, and just fails occasionally?  Could it be customer is not entering either Country, State, or Postal code?
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.