Porting 4.2 - AccessDenied

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
4 years ago
Hi,

Upgrade sql script all ok

I have set sslenable on store table to false
securitysettings.forcesslforallpages set to false

Now I have vs2017 running on my pc with db setting on azure online db

When I try to access on all admin page I get always

http://localhost:55390/Admin/Security/AccessDenied

Any ideas?

thanks
4 years ago
Hi,

You should check if the account you are using has Access admin area permission. You can find this information in Configuration -> Access control list or if you can enter the admin area get the information from the PermissionRecord, PermissionRecord_Role_Mapping, Customer,Customer_CustomerRole_Mapping DB tables.

Regards,
Stoyan
4 years ago
hi,

I'm looking on db table and permission are the same before upgrade.

I am an administrator.

thanks
4 years ago
Hello,

just for information.
Same Application, same DB

works fine!

Now Application run on server instead local VS2019

bye
4 years ago
I don't understand,

public virtual bool Authorize(string permissionRecordSystemName, Customer customer)

return always "true" because I'm admin and it's right, but I get AccessDeniedView
4 years ago
No one can have the same problem?
some check to do?

thanks
4 years ago
So to confirm
You are running Website in IIS on production server and the database is attached to SQL on the same server ?
Have you set the directory permissions ?
4 years ago
Hi,

I have Website in IIS on production server and the database is attached to SQL on the same server and all works fine!

In local machine I have vs2019 development environment with attached to SQL on production server.

Front end work fine backend give me nopcommerce page "AccessDenied"

thanks
4 years ago
See this post
https://www.nopcommerce.com/boards/t/51344/access-denied-you-do-not-have-permission-to-perform-selected-operation.aspx
4 years ago
Thanks,

I have try with blank buy doesn't work.

In alternative can I put 'localhost' or 127.0.0.1?

thanks
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.