I do not want nopcommerce to round off decimals in the amounts of the order.

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
4 years ago
Photo 1

Photo 2

In the picture 1 we can see the options of rounding of decimals that brings nopcommerce. Which I have set in redodeo by default.

In photo 2 I show on the checkout page the calculation that nopcommerce performs:

1- Two products that count 15 each in total add up to 30.
2- 16% of 30 is 4.8.
3- 30 + 4.8 should give me exactly 34.8

The point is that in my nopcommerce I can not show or charge invoices with rounded amounts, I must charge what exactly of the sum of the totals and sub totals without any type of rounding.

what should I do?
can you help me?
4 years ago
Hi,

I can help.

You can reach me on Skype: cisin.arnold or Email: [email protected] so that we can discuss this further.

Arnold
4 years ago
jgomes65 wrote:
Photo 1

Photo 2

In the picture 1 we can see the options of rounding of decimals that brings nopcommerce. Which I have set in redodeo by default.

In photo 2 I show on the checkout page the calculation that nopcommerce performs:

1- Two products that count 15 each in total add up to 30.
2- 16% of 30 is 4.8.
3- 30 + 4.8 should give me exactly 34.8

The point is that in my nopcommerce I can not show or charge invoices with rounded amounts, I must charge what exactly of the sum of the totals and sub totals without any type of rounding.

what should I do?
can you help me?

You can change format from currency edit page. No need to customize that.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.