Hosting NopCommerce 1.10 on an internet Website

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
15 years ago
Dear Support,

When trying to host the NopCommerce on a website in a production environment it always gives me the standard error page. I saw a post in your forum that discussed Trust issues pertaining to Microsoft...Loggin.Design.dll. The uses had also outlined some steps to remedy this. However, inspite of following all the steps I am still unable to host the website successfully.
I am publishing the website from my development environment to a location on my hard disk and then I XCopy the published files to the production site folder.
I am misisng something? Could you please outline the steps required to accomplish this?

Thanks and Regards,
Pankaj Kumar
15 years ago
Open your web.config file. Find <customErrors> section. Replace mode="RemoteOnly" with mode="Off", so you see detailed error now.
15 years ago
You are probably having issues with partial trust - check this topic: http://forums.nopcommerce.com/forums/default.aspx?g=posts&t=224
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.