I want to add a new list page in Admin side. but datatable is not populating. Error is , TypeError: c is undefined in datatables.min.js:52:13. How to resolve it. How we add new list page in Nop 4.2???
For creating a new list page in nop 4.2 follow the bellow steps :
1. Create a domain in "Libraries\Nop.Core\Domain".
2. Create a Map for your domain in "Libraries\Nop.Data\Mapping".
3. Create service/s for using database in "Libraries\Nop.Services".
4. Register your service dependency in "Nop.Web.Framework/Infrastructure/DependencyRegistrar.cs".
5. Create a controller for your list page in "Nop.Web/Areas/Admin/Controllers".
6. Create needed models for the list page in "Nop.Web/Areas/Admin/Models".
7. Create your Views in "Nop.Web/Areas/Admin/Views".
If you want, you can add a sitemap in "Nop.Web/Areas/Admin/sitemap.config".
for datatable error you can check the bellow link:
I think you should split it into 1 Plugin. You should not touch the core as well as edit the tables in the database. It makes upgrading later difficult