Shipping cost being doubled in 4.1

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
4 years ago
Shipping cost being doubled under certain random product combinations.

One product, cost is correct. Multiple products of same type cost is correct. Add different product category item cost gets doubled, sometimes. Never tripled.

Once shipping is doubled adding items to get to next cost graduation doesn't work but adding enough items to get to free shipping works.

Any ideas, or can someone tell me what module to look at to try and troubleshoot in code
4 years ago
What shipping provider (plugin) are you using?

Are you using Warehouses?  In your Shipping Settings, do you have 'Use warehouse location' checked?
4 years ago
New York wrote:

Are you using Warehouses?  In your Shipping Settings, do you have 'Use warehouse location' checked?

Shipping.FixedByWeightByTotal

And yes. I'm using one Warehouse and yes Use warehouse location is checked
4 years ago
New York wrote:

As soon as I answered you I started checking and sure enough some products had no warehouse.

Dumb A__ attack. This is what happens when you copy a product that has incomplete data and don't check everything. Haven't tested yet but this makes sense why it was random.

Thank you very much,
Madison
4 years ago
New York wrote:

That was it. The products with no warehouse were being treated like a separate order/shipping location.

Thanks for making me think and pointing me in the right direction,
Madison
4 years ago
Hi, your post helps me. I find the column in table Product..AdditionalShippingCharge > 0 only for copied products.

This query resolve it:

UPDATE
Product
SET AdditionalShippingCharge = 0
WHERE AdditionalShippingCharge <> 0

Thank you
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.