Google Analytics / Universal Analytics not working for Multi-Store

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
4 years ago
I'm trying to get my analytics working and I'm running into some issues. It works just fine on my main store, but when I try to implement it on my second store with the exact same settings (with the ID switched out) nothing happens. It's not putting the analytics code into the second store.
4 years ago
Hi,

You check whether the setting is correct or not. Please check the following settings

Catalog settings(/Admin/Setting/Catalog)
Uncheck the Ignore setting "limit per store" rules (sitewide)
4 years ago
The Ignore "limit per store" setting was already unchecked before we tried setting up our Analytics.
4 years ago
Can anyone offer any other suggestions? I still cannot get the tracking code to appear in my second store.
4 years ago
Just check in view source (press ctrl + U in browser) and verify your google analytic code is rendering proper.
4 years ago
I've already done this as well. It shows in my first store just fine, but it isn't showing on my second store at all.
4 years ago
AlyssaOdom wrote:
I've already done this as well. It shows in my first store just fine, but it isn't showing on my second store at all.

Can you verify setting value is proper for the second store at from Admin > Configuration > Settings > All Setting
4 years ago
Could this be possibly what is causing the issue? I have 3 entries for 'googleanalyticssettings.googleid'. Listed like below:

googleanalyticssettings.googleid  |    ID for Store1  |   All Stores
googleanalyticssettings.googleid  |    ID for Store1  |   Store1
googleanalyticssettings.googleid  |    ID for Store2  |   Store2

Should I delete the first one that is set to 'All Stores' since it is a duplicate of my Store1 GoogleID?
4 years ago
The configuration is okay, but just try with delete all three setting value and re-configure again.
Before delete take backup of current version.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.