Nopcommerce: merge two databases

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
4 years ago
Hi. Before taking another path, i would like to know if is it possible to merge to NopCOmmerce database sites.

I know the NopCommerce database structure so it's clear that i can't just add record ... but maybe someone could be in a similar situation before me.

Any suggestions?

Regards, Massimo
4 years ago
mystones wrote:
Hi. Before taking another path, i would like to know if is it possible to merge to NopCOmmerce database sites.

I know the NopCommerce database structure so it's clear that i can't just add record ... but maybe someone could be in a similar situation before me.

Any suggestions?

Regards, Massimo

What's the purpose? Why you want to merge?
4 years ago
You know ...soetimes business has needs .. and this is why we need this ...

We acquired an ecommerce site that run on the same NOP version (4.00)
4 years ago
Merging two database is absolutely possible. And does not depend on nopCommerce. But merging query is bit complex and mostly depends on your business logic.
4 years ago
Hi mhsjaber. I'm agree with you ... maybe there are some trickies but it can be done (for example checkout-attributes contained by nop in xml-format could be very noisy ...)

Do you have an idea about the effort and budget needed?

If yes, can we speak in private?

Regards, Massimo
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.