Showing stock for multiple warehouses

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
4 years ago
Thanks Patryk,

Your solution works beautifully, but the problem we have is that the ERP integration populates the warehouse stock levels and not the product attribute stock levels.

Appreciate your help and effort thanks very much
4 years ago
JdT wrote:
Hi

We have a few customers that want to display stock from multiple warehouses on the product and then let the customer choose which warehouse to buy from.

We can't seem to find a way of doing this or a plugin that addresses this requirement.  

Does anyone have a solution for this or will we have to custom code it?

many thanks

PS: This is ideally for v4.2, but we can also consider solutions for 3.9 and 4.1

I am also looking for something similar.  I want to show the warehouse quantity grid on the product page, (just as it looks when logged in as Asmin), if user is in a internal role.  Display only, no change of quantity allowed.  I don't want all internal users to have Administration rights, but I do want a role where an internal user/role can view stock levels per item for all defined warehouses.

Using 4.0
4 years ago
How can you achieved showing on product page. Warehouse`s stock numbers
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.