Issues with A2 Hosting

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
4 years ago
Hello,

We host our stores at A2 currently, however they have been having issues since late last week and our websites have been intermittently down. We are looking for a new provider with 100% up-time that will do the migrations for us.

Please let me know your experiences and recommendations.

Tks!
4 years ago
I don't think any hosting provider will guarantee 100% up-time.
My clients have had good up-time with SmarterAsp.Net.  Their hosting plan's comes with a nopCommerce 1-click installer, to help you get your nopCommerce site up and running quickly, but I don't know if they would do a full "migration" for you. (Do you have customizations?  Using 3rd party themes/plugins?)
Their support is very good, and they will set up your SSL, and will help you restore your database.  

(They have a free 60 day trial, no credit card needed)
4 years ago
New York wrote:
....Their hosting plan's comes with a nopCommerce 1-click installer, to help you get your nopCommerce site up and running quickly, but I don't know if they would do a full "migration" for you. (Do you have customizations?  Using 3rd party themes/plugins?)
Their support is very good, and they will set up your SSL, and will help you restore your database.  

(They have a free 60 day trial, no credit card needed)

Hello...SmarterAsp.Net has pretty good control panel but pay attention ...comes with a nopCommerce 1-click installer only for ver 4.2.
Best Regards.
4 years ago
We have used PeoplesHost for 3 years and have more than 10 VPS with excellent, service, availability and response times (minutes) to anny issue. We strongly recommend them.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.