The antiforgery token could not be decrypted error - 4.2

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
4 years ago
Hi,

Today, I installed 4.2 on shared hosting server.

Deployed successfully with VS2017.

But when I was attempted login, I got 400 error.

I enabled log and checked the file then I found below error.

Microsoft.AspNetCore.Antiforgery.AntiforgeryValidationException: The antiforgery token could not be decrypted. ---> System.Security.Cryptography.CryptographicException: The payload was invalid.
   at Microsoft.AspNetCore.DataProtection.Cng.CbcAuthenticatedEncryptor.DecryptImpl(Byte* pbCiphertext, UInt32 cbCiphertext, Byte* pbAdditionalAuthenticatedData, UInt32 cbAdditionalAuthenticatedData)
   at Microsoft.AspNetCore.DataProtection.Cng.Internal.CngAuthenticatedEncryptorBase.Decrypt(ArraySegment`1 ciphertext, ArraySegment`1 additionalAuthenticatedData)
   at Microsoft.AspNetCore.DataProtection.KeyManagement.KeyRingBasedDataProtector.UnprotectCore(Byte[] protectedData, Boolean allowOperationsOnRevokedKeys, UnprotectStatus& status)
   at Microsoft.AspNetCore.DataProtection.KeyManagement.KeyRingBasedDataProtector.DangerousUnprotect(Byte[] protectedData, Boolean ignoreRevocationErrors, Boolean& requiresMigration, Boolean& wasRevoked)
   at Microsoft.AspNetCore.DataProtection.KeyManagement.KeyRingBasedDataProtector.Unprotect(Byte[] protectedData)
   at Microsoft.AspNetCore.Antiforgery.Internal.DefaultAntiforgeryTokenSerializer.Deserialize(String serializedToken)

How can resolve this issue.

In my test computer, I can't see that error.

Thank you
4 years ago
I tried to use another hosting provider (shared hosting) and I have the same error message.
Did you solve this issue?
3 years ago
I have the same error running on docker when I mount a volume.
3 years ago
I have the same error

Exception:
Microsoft.AspNetCore.Antiforgery.AntiforgeryValidationException: The antiforgery token could not be decrypted.
---> System.Security.Cryptography.CryptographicException: The key {c67e2d9b-6725-4d8a-b0a3-49bde5973fc9} was not found in the key ring.
   at Microsoft.AspNetCore.DataProtection.KeyManagement.KeyRingBasedDataProtector.UnprotectCore(Byte[] protectedData, Boolean allowOperationsOnRevokedKeys, UnprotectStatus& status)
   at Microsoft.AspNetCore.DataProtection.KeyManagement.KeyRingBasedDataProtector.DangerousUnprotect(Byte[] protectedData, Boolean ignoreRevocationErrors, Boolean& requiresMigration, Boolean& wasRevoked)
   at Microsoft.AspNetCore.DataProtection.KeyManagement.KeyRingBasedDataProtector.Unprotect(Byte[] protectedData)
   at Microsoft.AspNetCore.Antiforgery.DefaultAntiforgeryTokenSerializer.Deserialize(String serializedToken)
   --- End of inner exception stack trace ---
   at Microsoft.AspNetCore.Antiforgery.DefaultAntiforgeryTokenSerializer.Deserialize(String serializedToken)
   at Microsoft.AspNetCore.Antiforgery.DefaultAntiforgery.GetCookieTokenDoesNotThrow(HttpContext httpContext)
2 years ago
Getting same issue in 4.4

Getting this error while open product detail page at front side of our nopCommerce 4.4 site.

from error there is no clue that error from which action and from which controller etc.

The antiforgery token could not be decrypted.

Category: Microsoft.AspNetCore.Antiforgery.DefaultAntiforgery
EventId: 7
SpanId: 390052c584d2844b
TraceId: d525f5d7ada43942af0e86d6ed879253
ParentId: 0000000000000000
RequestId: 800074e6-1000-e800-b63f-84710c7967bb
RequestPath: (Product detail page)
ActionId: b7552ce7-1391-459c-a96d-ebf41d3f2d48
ActionName: Nop.Web.Controllers.ProductController.ProductDetails (Nop.Web)

An exception was thrown while deserializing the token.

Exception:
Microsoft.AspNetCore.Antiforgery.AntiforgeryValidationException: The antiforgery token could not be decrypted.
---> System.Security.Cryptography.CryptographicException: The key {20cdc418-c882-47e8-b3de-501029ea5ad5} was not found in the key ring.
   --- End of inner exception stack trace ---
   at Microsoft.AspNetCore.Antiforgery.DefaultAntiforgery.GetCookieTokenDoesNotThrow(HttpContext httpContext)
2 years ago
Same problem, anyone have a solution.

Have NopCommerce on Kubernetes for information maybe need to create a volume to persist the files ?
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.