Australia Post Plugin for Nop 4.20

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
4 years ago
Hi All,

Is anyone looking at updating the existing Australia Post plugin from 4.1 up to the latest version.

Cheers,
Paul
4 years ago
I've created a pull request for the changes. It was a simple upgrade
4 years ago
Thanks a lot for contribution. We have this plugin (supports 4.00 and 4.10). But nopCommerce team doesn't plan to upgrade this plugin to the latest version. Our community is more than welcome to continue development of the plugin. Please feel free to use it. So you can download it, upgrade to the latest version and upload back to our marketplace using your username
4 years ago
Chris25 wrote:
I've created a pull request for the changes. It was a simple upgrade

Are you planning to upload the latest version ?
4 years ago
I have uploaded nopCommerce 4.20 version with source code, waiting for approval.
Also fixed the free shipping issues.
4 years ago
Hi Michael,

Thanks a lot for your contribution. Here it is - https://www.nopcommerce.com/p/5854/shipping-plugin-for-australia-post.aspx
4 years ago
Looks like the new price increase changes from AusPost is causing issues with the return shipping prices.
Here is an example:
Australia Post. Courier Post ($34.95)
Australia Post. Courier Post Assessed Medium Satchel ($34.95)
Australia Post. Express Post ($11.95)
($11.95)
Australia Post. Express Post Small Satchel ($12.20)
Australia Post. Small ($12.20)
Australia Post. Small ($11.95)
Australia Post. Parcel Post ($8.95)
($8.95)
Australia Post. Parcel Post Small Satchel ($9.20)
Australia Post. Small ($9.20)
Australia Post. Small ($8.95)

There is now duplicate services with different shipping prices and shipping price without a service name.
Will wait a few days - hopefully AusPost will fix it.
4 years ago
Uploaded a new fix for the AusPost price increase changes issues.

Changes as follows:
version 1.35: Add Ignore Services, AusPost price increase changes (30 Sept 2019) added services: Small, Medium, Large, Extra Large
4 years ago
Hi All,

Can somebody tell me if it is possible to fix this same problem in the Nop Australia Post plugin for version 4.00? I have only just got my site running and don't want to upgrade to 4.20 yet.

Regards,
ChrisP
4 years ago
Yes, if you are a developer, then you can make the changes to your 4.00 version.   Download the extension/source for the 4.20 version, and use a diff tool (e.g. KDiff) to compare to the 4.00 version, and see what was changed.   Ignore changes that were related to .NET Core / nopC framework, and identify the changes specific to making the service features work.  (They should not be that hard to differentiate ;)
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.