New Payment Provider for Sage Pay Direct

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
13 years ago
Hi All,

After a lot of hunting for a Sage Pay Direct payment provider I've had no luck in finding anything, so I'm going to build it myself.

Would anybody else be interested in this? If anyone else has some code for this please share!

Cheers

Jacques.
13 years ago
Big thanks to Miles for sending me his Implementation of SagePay Direct. I have now extended if to support, refunds, void, capture and partial refunds.

Once I've tided up all of the code I shall post it on codeplex and leave a link here.
13 years ago
JaxUK wrote:
Once I've tided up all of the code I shall post it on codeplex and leave a link here.

Jacques,

That would be great. Thanks in advance
13 years ago
nopCommerce team | a.m. wrote:

Jacques,

Hey Andrei,

No problem - I'm happy to give back to this great product! Could you have a look at this post for me https://www.nopcommerce.com/boards/t/7406/payments-3d-authorisation-and-order-placement-timing-problem.aspx - it's related to this and I've only just spotted it as a potential issue.

Thanks.
13 years ago
Dear JaxUK,
I am trying to implementing NOPCOM- 1.8 with SAGEPAY DIRECT..
Could you please help me if we can get source code of it.
Thank you.
13 years ago
Hi JaxUK,

I am also inetrested in implementing SagePay direct into my site.  Would you mind sending me the code?

djaymore at hotmail dot com
12 years ago
Hi please can you send your sagepay direct implementation to me :-)

Much appreciated.

pauldnorth_at_gmail.com
12 years ago
JaxUK wrote:

No problem - I'm happy to give back to this great product! Could you have a look at this post for me https://www.nopcommerce.com/boards/t/7406/payments-3d-authorisation-and-order-placement-timing-problem.aspx - it's related to this and I've only just spotted it as a potential issue.

Thanks.

Hi JaxUK,

I've been trying to implement 3D secure, but I've got nowhere near. Did you manage to get to the bottom of this 3D Secure issue?

Could you post a link to the SagePay Direct code or email it to me please? If so I'll PM you with my email address.

Big thanks in advance

D.
12 years ago
a.m. wrote:
Jacques,

Hi Andrei, did you complete the direct integration? I am attempting the same thing at the moment.
12 years ago
SE6 1HJ wrote:
Hi Andrei, did you complete the direct integration?

I didn't even start it. It wasn't contributed to nopCommerce
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.