Everleap - Another provider to BAN

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
4 years ago
Hi. I'm really disappointed about NopCommerce Recommended hosting.

I was tired about SmarterAsp quality: in july i transferred two sites to Everleap. It would be better if i never done this ... my effort was unuseful ...

These RECOMMENDED HOSTING limit are hosting with a LABEL ... nothing more ... nothing less. They manage nopcommerce as every ecommerce ... they don't monitor site availability, don't apply patch to save sites crash ... so what difference from their and other .Net hosting provider?

We hosted Nopcommerce (since 1.9 to 3.90 version) for 6 years in our cheap server collocated in a server farm: sites were down only few hours per year....

My customers are tired of continuos crash (they happen minimun 2 times per month) ... so they think that Nopcommerce is a bad platform...

We pay more to a RECOMMENDED Hosting to have specialized services ... they are only generic provider !!! They pay for a label ... nothing else.

I'm sorry for other Recommended Hoster listed in NopCommerce: i can't trust you and the cause are clear ...
3 years ago
I have the same issues with EVERLEAP
It's very expensive and has a lot of issues ...
by the way, it's down as I write this comment...
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.