nopcommerce 4.2 does not work on IIS

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
4 years ago
i have installed nop commerce 4.2 running it form VS2019
runs very well.
however when i try to run it from IIS web site. does not work
i published nop.web

and the web site in IIS is pointing to the root of the folder where i published.

error:
HTTP Error 500.19 - Internal Server Error
The requested page cannot be accessed because the related configuration data for the page is invalid.
Detailed Error Information:
Module     IIS Web Core
Notification     Unknown
Handler     Not yet determined
Error Code     0x8007000d
4 years ago
Did you propey give read-write permission of project folder?
4 years ago
Yes. I did.
4 years ago
Here is Microsoft provided support for your issue.
4 years ago
thefakir wrote:
i have installed nop commerce 4.2 running it form VS2019
runs very well.
however when i try to run it from IIS web site. does not work
i published nop.web

and the web site in IIS is pointing to the root of the folder where i published.

error:
HTTP Error 500.19 - Internal Server Error
The requested page cannot be accessed because the related configuration data for the page is invalid.
Detailed Error Information:
Module     IIS Web Core
Notification     Unknown
Handler     Not yet determined
Error Code     0x8007000d

Stop the AppPool and the website also. Delete content of the bin folder of the plugin (hosted folder's location==>Plugins==>bin) or the bin folder itself then start the AppPool first and then website. Seems shadow copy related issue.

https://www.nopcommerce.com/boards/t/49851/serious-iis-application-pool-recycling-bugdesign-flaw.aspx

If possible share the details error. To get details error open the webconfig file then set stdoutLogEnabled=true.
4 years ago
Hi, I have same error.
I download source code and publish Nop.Web by VS 2019.
I add some configs for run with IIS.
When I browser website, I get error, and log detail as below:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Application startup exception: System.Exception: A plugin with 'DiscountRequirement.MustBeAssignedToCustomerRole' system name is already defined
---> System.Exception: A plugin with 'DiscountRequirement.MustBeAssignedToCustomerRole' system name is already defined
   at Nop.Web.Framework.Infrastructure.Extensions.ApplicationPartManagerExtensions.InitializePlugins(ApplicationPartManager applicationPartManager, NopConfig config) in C:\Working\Ignite\Code\nopCommerce_4.20_Source\src\Presentation\Nop.Web.Framework\Infrastructure\Extensions\ApplicationPartManagerExtensions.cs:line 475
   --- End of inner exception stack trace ---
   at Nop.Web.Framework.Infrastructure.Extensions.ApplicationPartManagerExtensions.InitializePlugins(ApplicationPartManager applicationPartManager, NopConfig config) in C:\Working\Ignite\Code\nopCommerce_4.20_Source\src\Presentation\Nop.Web.Framework\Infrastructure\Extensions\ApplicationPartManagerExtensions.cs:line 579
   at Nop.Web.Framework.Infrastructure.Extensions.ServiceCollectionExtensions.ConfigureApplicationServices(IServiceCollection services, IConfiguration configuration, IHostingEnvironment hostingEnvironment) in C:\Working\Ignite\Code\nopCommerce_4.20_Source\src\Presentation\Nop.Web.Framework\Infrastructure\Extensions\ServiceCollectionExtensions.cs:line 82
--- End of stack trace from previous location where exception was thrown ---
   at Microsoft.AspNetCore.Hosting.ConventionBasedStartup.ConfigureServices(IServiceCollection services)
   at Microsoft.AspNetCore.Hosting.Internal.WebHost.EnsureApplicationServices()
   at Microsoft.AspNetCore.Hosting.Internal.WebHost.Initialize()
   at Microsoft.AspNetCore.Hosting.Internal.WebHost.BuildApplication()
crit: Microsoft.AspNetCore.Hosting.Internal.WebHost[6]
      Application startup exception
System.Exception: A plugin with 'DiscountRequirement.MustBeAssignedToCustomerRole' system name is already defined
---> System.Exception: A plugin with 'DiscountRequirement.MustBeAssignedToCustomerRole' system name is already defined
   at Nop.Web.Framework.Infrastructure.Extensions.ApplicationPartManagerExtensions.InitializePlugins(ApplicationPartManager applicationPartManager, NopConfig config) in C:\Working\Ignite\Code\nopCommerce_4.20_Source\src\Presentation\Nop.Web.Framework\Infrastructure\Extensions\ApplicationPartManagerExtensions.cs:line 475
   --- End of inner exception stack trace ---
   at Nop.Web.Framework.Infrastructure.Extensions.ApplicationPartManagerExtensions.InitializePlugins(ApplicationPartManager applicationPartManager, NopConfig config) in C:\Working\Ignite\Code\nopCommerce_4.20_Source\src\Presentation\Nop.Web.Framework\Infrastructure\Extensions\ApplicationPartManagerExtensions.cs:line 579
   at Nop.Web.Framework.Infrastructure.Extensions.ServiceCollectionExtensions.ConfigureApplicationServices(IServiceCollection services, IConfiguration configuration, IHostingEnvironment hostingEnvironment) in C:\Working\Ignite\Code\nopCommerce_4.20_Source\src\Presentation\Nop.Web.Framework\Infrastructure\Extensions\ServiceCollectionExtensions.cs:line 82
   at Microsoft.AspNetCore.Hosting.ConventionBasedStartup.ConfigureServices(IServiceCollection services)
   at Microsoft.AspNetCore.Hosting.Internal.WebHost.EnsureApplicationServices()
   at Microsoft.AspNetCore.Hosting.Internal.WebHost.Initialize()
   at Microsoft.AspNetCore.Hosting.Internal.WebHost.BuildApplication()
Hosting environment: Production

------------------------------

Thanks.
4 years ago
Ah, I delete plugins folder and restart IIS.
It's OK now.
thanks.
4 years ago
Ah, I delete plugins folder and restart IIS.
It's OK now.
thanks.
4 years ago
What plugin folder?
could you please share the Path?
4 years ago
Sorry, for a long time :D
I delete folder [root]\Plugins
Hope this help you.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.