Cleaning the database on the hosting - Чистка базы данных на хостинге

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
4 years ago
Good afternoon.

I have nopcommerce 3.70. I ask you to give me advice on several questions:
     I ask you to give detailed instructions on cleaning the database installed on the hosting, if possible for the site without loss of functionality, since every minute, or even less, a new client from the company appears in the database: google. From time to time, a message comes from the administrator: the quota of used resources is exceeded. How do I fix this problem?
     The database is filled with garbage. In general, is there a technique for cleaning a database remotely on a hosting? How do I block these entries?

Respectfully,
Sergey Vladimirovich

Добрый день.

У меня nopcommerce 3.70. Прошу Вас дать мне консультацию на несколько вопросов:
     Прошу Вас дать подробную инструкцию по чистке базы данных установленных на хостинге, если это возможно для сайта без потери работоспособности, так как каждую минуту, а то и того менее в базе данных появляется новый клиент от компании: google. Периодически от администратора приходит сообщение: превышена квота используемых ресурсов. Как мне устранить данную проблему?
     База данных заполняется мусором. И вообще есть ли методика чистки базы данных удаленно на хостинге? Как мне заблокировать эти записи?

С уважением,
Сергей Владимирович
4 years ago
Most possible garbage data saved in Customer table, which can be cleaned by Delete guests schedule task. Make sure schedule task is running properly.
If there is lot more data after executing the schedule task, access your database server and try to shrink it.
4 years ago
You can also delete unused data, like deleted products, categories or others. You have to do this manually by accessing database server.
4 years ago
mhsjaber wrote:
You can also delete unused data, like deleted products, categories ...

You should not do that unless you are sure the products are not referenced by OrderItems.  (The store owner should really Unpublished such products instead, but I don't think the system prevents them from being deleted.)

kvs1954 wrote:
... is there a technique for cleaning a database remotely on a hosting? ...

To access the remote DB, you use a tool like SSMS if your host allows remote DB access, or use their control panel SQL tools.

Besides purging guest customers, also look at tables:
System Log
Message Queue
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.