New official website launched

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
4 years ago
Dear nopCommerce community,

We're very happy to announce our new official website. Absolutely new design, new structure, new content, new partner pages and so on. We’ve improved almost everything on our new official website

Please share your feedback about it here.

I would also like to thanks about solution partners who helped with this really significant upgrade - nop-templates and nopAccelerate teams
4 years ago
Congratulations! I am loving the new interface.
4 years ago
Congratulations for new website UI. It was very much needed. We loved the way things are organized now. Much easy for a visitor to understand about platform.
4 years ago
Big Congratulation to nopCommerce team!!!

New Official website is looking great with new UI and UX, It is much simpler to navigate and new content is also good to get more visibility to store owners and developer community

Again Congratulation!!! Kudos!!!
4 years ago
Congratulations
4 years ago
Congratulations
4 years ago
Congratulations..
Anyway, image style is broken in forum posts. Specially in mobile view.
4 years ago
Congratulations!   But,..

I'm not very happy with "Reply" in the forums.   The text box is way too small, and the resizer in bottom corner only moves down, not to the right.

Also, it used to be that on the reply page, one could launch the original post via the breadcrumb link, but the tail / name of topic is no longer a link.

(Ideally, the reply page would show the last response.  I would also prevent most people from Quoting the reply, which I feel wastes space / makes it hard to read the thread)
4 years ago
After new deployment, I cannot see update of total Karma in Best rated members the last month and Best rated members the last year list.
4 years ago
Wow, Congratulation to nopCommerce team !!

from my point of view, header's hight is too much and with this height I don't think sticky header required. It's hides many content.

In sticky mode header should be small so user can see maximum content.

Regarding  Forum reply textarea is small.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.