Dealers Category

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
4 years ago
Hello. I want to apply discount to my dealers for my website (5%, 10%). How can I do that? What are the steps I need to follow in order to give my dealers a special price? Or what should I do to create a Dealer?
4 years ago
First of all, you need to create a new customer role named "dealer" in your case . You can do so by visiting /Admin/CustomerRole/List/ and adding a new role.
Second, you can assign the newly created role to the customer.
Third, go to the discount page from /Admin/Discount/List/ and add a new discount. Define the appropriate discount rate and type in the discount info tab.  In the requirements panel, select "Must be assigned to customer role" in discount requirement type and assign the "dealer" role to the required customer role.
You are all set.
Plus, you can always refer to the documentation NopCommerce has provided. For setting up the discount requirements you can refer to this
4 years ago
Tier Pricing can also be used if you have special needs.  (You can enter quantity 1 if needed)
4 years ago
New York wrote:
Tier Pricing can also be used if you have special needs.

It's applied on individual products. You shouldn’t follow this way.
4 years ago
Thanks your helps.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.