Nop.Plugin.Widgets.NivoSlider multi-language 4.20

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
4 years ago
Hi
Just wanted to share a small adjustment to the NivoSlider plugin to enable multiple languages.

It is an implementation of what is discussed here

You can download a release version or clone the repository from here.
3 years ago
Hi,

Hi have the same requirment i want to show the images according to the language. can you guid me please.
3 years ago
hi
I need to configure the slides according to the language did you enable this feature on version 4.20 if yes please give me the plugin link. I need to configure the sldies according to language.
3 years ago
Link is allready posted in original post. Just download the latest release from git.

https://github.com/RolfVeinoeSorensen/Nop.Plugin.Widgets.NivoSlider/releases/download/4.20/Widgets.NivoSlider_v4.20.zip
3 years ago
Hi,

I downloaded the plugin from the link which you shared with me. I configured the slides but the slider is not appear in the home page. could you tell me why. is there any other configuration i have to do??
3 years ago
I configured the plugin when i tried to save the picture for other languages it get crashed kindly help me please.
3 years ago
Can you please provide the detailed log entry from the sites errorlog then I might be able to help you.
But basically this is just a slight rework of the official plugin to support multilanguage and I recommend that you download the source code and make the needed alterations yourself as I am just providing a starting point and not a supported plugin.

https://github.com/RolfVeinoeSorensen/Nop.Plugin.Widgets.NivoSlider
3 years ago
I have download the plugin from the link which you shared it is not working. when i tried to save the slides in arabic it get crashed. can some one help me in this matter please.
error: FormatException: Input string was not in a correct format.
System.Number.StringToNumber(ReadOnlySpan<char> str, NumberStyles options, ref NumberBuffer number, NumberFormatInfo info, bool parseDecimal)
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.