Price list for vendor for only his customer and not other

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
4 years ago
Hi,

Nopcommerce allow to set different price list per customer role, but where different vendor have special price for special customer, and only for his customer I can't found how I can do this.

If I create a new role called "special customer" with customer A and customer B,
Vendor A have a customer called customer A
Vendor B have a customer called customer B
> customer A can view price of vendor B
> customer B can view price of vendor A

But I need to show only vendor A price for customer A
And vendor B price for customer B
4 years ago
P@Ch_4 wrote:
If I create a new role called "special customer" with customer A and customer B,
(...)
But I need to show only vendor A price for customer A
And vendor B price for customer B

You may assign multiple roles per customer, so for customer A may add "VendorA special customer" and for customer B "VendorB special customer". Then assign prices per role to each product and done.

Regards,
Tom
4 years ago
Hi Tom,
Yes it right but when I have 50 - 100+ vendor and 1, 2 or 3 special price list for each vendor it can't be good option.

If I buy Wildcard copyright removal key, Each vendor can create and set customer role for him only ?

Or I need to show only to Vendor A
> customer role "vendor A special price"
Vendor B can see only
> customer role "Vendor B special price"

To show or hide customer role for vendor it's possible with code?
4 years ago
P@Ch_4 wrote:
If I buy Wildcard copyright removal key, Each vendor can create and set customer role for him only ?

Not sure if understood - each vendor will have own store under subdomain? By default vendors not able to manage customers. If enable this option, each vendor will have access to all customers - customers are not assign per store. So this part should be customize.

Can you review my post, and confirm if understood correctly?

Regards,
Tom
4 years ago
Hi Tom,
thank you for your time.

If I understand what you reply me, I should create customer role named "VendorX special price 1",  and assign each VendorX special price to product
, great here is done for price

But here for exemple of 50 different vendor

If I create for exemple two customer role for each vendor and have 50vendor :
- Vendor A special price 1
- Vendor A special price 2
- Vendor B special price 1
- Vendor B special price 2
- Vendor C special price 1
- Vendor C special price 2
...x47

Each vendor can see in tier price customer role option other vendor customer role and I nedd to hide other customer role non required for him.

For exemple Vendor A can only see Vendor A price list 1 and Vendor A price list 2.
4 years ago
(removed)
4 years ago
Looks like you really need customization. Not only because of requirement, but also because of number of vendors and items. Also would like to notice, that large number of used tier pricing will effect with performance.

Regards,
Tom
4 years ago
Without customisation maybe with other things look like discount option %, vendor can create a discount for their customers and customer see original price but can enter discount code in checkout ?

I am not against customization, but with less budget today its like I need to learn nopcommerce..
4 years ago
P@Ch_4 wrote:
look like discount option %, vendor can create a discount for their customers and customer see original price but can enter discount code in checkout

Sure, but prices will be visible only after entering coupon code, not before.

Regards,
Tom
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.