Tutorials for nopCommerce channel

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
4 years ago
Hi everyone!

We want to suggest everyone make a contribution to nopCommerce development and popularization.

On our YouTube channel, you can find an Advanced nopCommerce plugin tutorial in 4 parts (part 1, part 2, part 3, part 4).

We'd like to make these tutorials up-to-date.  We suggest you record the new videos, which will be also published on our YouTube. You can choose any part of the tutorial, or record them all (and become the real nopCommerce hero!)

We understand that such work requires a lot of time and resources. Our contributors will get a reward, which is discussing individually. You can also tell us about preferable bonuses.

If you ready to help us, then please contact us

If you have any questions, please ask them and leave the comments.
4 years ago
This sounds great! I was actually planning on writing a detailed article(not a video) tutorial on the plugin development process after I complete localizing language resources to my native Nepali language. Nonetheless, I will still be publishing a few articles on NopCommerce but updated video tutorials will be very helpful to the developers who are looking to get started with the NopCommerce.
4 years ago
Very helpful..!!
I m also thinking this way contribution.
4 years ago
sanju.dahal741 wrote:
This sounds great! I was actually planning on writing a detailed article(not a video) tutorial on the plugin development process after I complete localizing language resources to my native Nepali language. Nonetheless, I will still be publishing a few articles on NopCommerce but updated video tutorials will be very helpful to the developers who are looking to get started with the NopCommerce.

This sounds great! If you have any questions about tutorials, or need any help, just let us know :)
4 years ago
Happy to share knowledge by article,video etc medium
4 years ago
Why not !!
Will happy to help community !!
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.