Hosting wanted !

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
4 years ago
HI there
Im looking for a host for my single nopcommerce site - version 4.2
It will be in the UK (.co.uk)
Needs SSL cert
I have approx 150-350 visitors per day
average duration 2 mins each
The site is quite large as I will have 6800 products in 5060 categories.
Im looking for a fast load speed
currently i have the test site on shared windows hosting and its ok to load but quite slow moving between products.
any advice for hosting helpful
if your a a hostingcpmp[any contact me with a direct quote in GBP per month. dont send me spammy mails asking to contact you on skype
4 years ago
SmarterASP.net has a data center in Europe.  (We're still recommending them, even though they had a recent hacking problem.)

You would want to use their semi-dedicated plan if you are concerned with performance, but you can always start testing with their free trial 60 days
4 years ago
toadman wrote:
HI there
Im looking for a host for my single nopcommerce site - version 4.2
It will be in the UK (.co.uk)
Needs SSL cert
I have approx 150-350 visitors per day
average duration 2 mins each
The site is quite large as I will have 6800 products in 5060 categories.
Im looking for a fast load speed
currently i have the test site on shared windows hosting and its ok to load but quite slow moving between products.
any advice for hosting helpful
if your a a hostingcpmp[any contact me with a direct quote in GBP per month. dont send me spammy mails asking to contact you on skype

We were moving away from SmarterASP.NET after the whole hacking situation. Those shits happen but they were handling the whole situation in a very bad and unprofessional way.

So now we are with Nutty About Hosting. They are located in the UK with UK support staff too. At the moment we are happy with them. Crossed fingers.
4 years ago
Hi,
I can help. PM Sent.
You can reach me on Skype: live:austin_3383 or Email: [email protected] so that we can discuss this further.
Austin
4 years ago
maybe you need to let us know your budget, it is easy to find a server to host your site, e.g azure or aws or any other providers.
my client's site has more than 80k products in 1000+ categories, hosted in alicloud.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.