The maximum quantity allowed for purchase is 0.

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
4 years ago
When I try to add 1 or more to cart i get this message, mentioned in a lot of forums, but my nopcommerce is the 2019 version 4.20, it says The maximum quantity allowed for purchase is 0.
4 years ago
What is the value in the Product field "Maximum cart qty"
i.e. the maximum quantity of the product allowed in the shopping cart
4 years ago
Where is that located? I'm using 4.2 version, thanks
4 years ago
It's here

4 years ago
I can't see that part, is it under configuration, system or where?
4 years ago
Hello,

You will have to find your product in the Administration -> Catalog -> Products page and edit it. After that make sure that you've clicked the Basic/Advanced button on the top left corner of the page so it says "Advanced" otherwise you won't be able to see the setting. Then you can scroll down to the Inventory menu and expand it. You should be able to see the setting there.

Hope that helps!

Regards,
Anton
4 years ago
No, still can't see it. on the products page? there is no way I can see where you mean?
4 years ago
GO TO PRODUCT EDIT PAGE

You will see like this

4 years ago
I don't have that showing, very odd. I can't even add a picture here as it asks for a url!!! Here is part of the url in the browser /Admin/Product/Edit/1
4 years ago
Can you post a screen capture of what you see?
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.