admin.configuration.plugins.applychanges

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
4 years ago
Hi all,
This is the first time I'm using 4.2 and when I install a plugin it shows this two buttons
"admin.configuration.plugins.applychanges" and "admin.configuration.plugins.discardchanges"
when I click either of them I get "An error occurred while starting the application"
and can't run the site.  Any help would be appreciated. thank you.
4 years ago
It would be good if you can share error log.
You can get error log from Logs table from SQL Logs table.
Or you can enable log from web.config and check logs at Logs folder.
4 years ago
Hello,
This is the error from the log in admin menu
Resource string (admin.configuration.plugins.applychanges.progress) is not found. Language ID = 1
Resource string (admin.configuration.plugins.discardchanges.progress) is not found. Language ID = 1

However I saw this error being fixed by nopcommerce some months back in another post and since I downloaded 4.2 recently i'm not sure why it's still there.
4 years ago
What plugin are you trying to install? Or it happens on just any plugin you try to install?

4 years ago
jay999 wrote:
Hello,
This is the error from the log in admin menu
Resource string (admin.configuration.plugins.applychanges.progress) is not found. Language ID = 1
Resource string (admin.configuration.plugins.discardchanges.progress) is not found. Language ID = 1

These are just warning messages. It is very unlikely that these errors crashed the application. Maybe the plugins you are trying to install have problems and it crashes the application. Can you provide us more info about the plugin you are trying to install(like where did you get the plugin )?
4 years ago
Those 'resource string' errors could indicate that your nopCommerce installation did not fully complete.   You may want to install again.
4 years ago
Hi All,
Thank you for all the advice. Figured the problem is coming from a demo database that came with a Theme I bought. When I did a fresh install it was working normal.
4 years ago
glad to hear that you resolved :)
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.