Google Analytics eCommerce Tracking not working - 4.2

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
4 years ago
I have seen a few posts on this, even one that shows a bug fix in 4.1. However, eCommerce tracking still does not work for me. Attached is the screenshot of the configuration AFTER selecting eCommerce tracking and clicking 'Save'. What additional code is required to capture eCommerce data? There has to be a solution from the nopCommerce team on this.

4 years ago
stehta wrote:
I have seen a few posts on this, even one that shows a bug fix in 4.1. However, eCommerce tracking still does not work for me. Attached is the screenshot of the configuration AFTER selecting eCommerce tracking and clicking 'Save'. What additional code is required to capture eCommerce data? There has to be a solution from the nopCommerce team on this.

You are missing the tag {ECOMMERCE_TRACKING} in your configuration?

4 years ago
wooncherk wrote:

You are missing the tag {ECOMMERCE_TRACKING} in your configuration?

That was it. Thanks for the quick tip. This is completely different implementation than 3.x version we upgraded from.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.