Ajax filters plugin problem

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
4 years ago
I'm having a problem with the ajax filters plugin.
The plugin is currently active but is not shown on any of the pages in the category, of the manufacturer even if they're on the active flag.

NOTE
I have uninstalled, installed, canceled the cache and restart the application several times without any positive results.

Thanks for the help...
4 years ago
It will be better if you contact the service provider directly if you are using third-party plugins developed by the NopCommerce partners as they can detect your issue and address it much faster.
If you are using the Ajax filter plugin from Nop Templates then contact them https://www.nop-templates.com/contactus and submit the ticket.
4 years ago
hello i'm using the Ajax filter plugin from Nop Templates with the emporium theme, in two sites with the same configuration one is test 4.20 and the other is production 4.00.

In the test works correctly without problems and in the production is that it is presenting the problem.
4 years ago
RESOLUCION wrote:
hello i'm using the Ajax filter plugin from Nop Templates with the emporium theme, in two sites with the same configuration one is test 4.20 and the other is production 4.00.

In the test works correctly without problems and in the production is that it is presenting the problem.

Greetings,

We have a dedicated ticket system, so I would advise you to raise a ticket there, instead of sending an email through the contact form. This way, you will be able to provide us with more information, which will help us troubleshoot the issue.

Please provide us with the URL address as well, so we can investigate further.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.