Integrating multiple payment methods in Single plugin

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
4 years ago
Hi,

I have already integrated individual plugin for individual payment method and it has different back-end settings and different check process.
Example : Credit Card, Direct Debit, Online Transfer, iDeal, etc.,

My doubt is can i integrate that in single plugin and how?

Regards
Syed
4 years ago
Anything is possible but it will take a bit of work
Wondering why you want to do it - Given that the user still needs to select a method and in effect I'm wodnering what real difference they will see on the front end ?
4 years ago
Yidna wrote:
Anything is possible but it will take a bit of work
Wondering why you want to do it - Given that the user still needs to select a method and in effect I'm wodnering what real difference they will see on the front end ?

Hi Yidna,
Thank you for your reply!
My concern is my client! he don't want to install and configure multiple plugins and he need single plugin that uses multiple payment methods.
Can i get some idea how to do!

Regards
syed
4 years ago
In this case, you need to build a plugin that will include different payment methods required by your client. I'd recommend installing multiple plugins and have a step where a customer picks up payment methods. You can also customize the UI for this step to use drop-down, etc. You will have to build similar screen for your new plugins anyway.

You can also try to customize the theme and have both screens on one page together, but it will be more work than just a new UI for picking up a payment method.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.