Exporting Products

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
4 years ago
If I tag a small number of products the export products works fine, we have 7K products loaded if I try to export the system hangs, this has only happened since upgrading to ver 4.2 and moving the site to amazon cloud services.

We were on the oldest version and it worked fine

Any Ideas
4 years ago
It's strange that it used to run fine when you used old version, because exporting 7k products is going to break the site regardless of the nopCommerce version. (There simply is too many data and the product export code is not written in a non-blocking way).

3 years ago
I only have around 700-800 products and when i try to export them all,  it breaks with page not found error. then i decided to export certain numbers of products, but it is also failing for 200 products, please let me know how to solve this problem.
and in system->log i am getting this error -> Error 400. Bad request.

How do i solve this. Let me know, as i am really in need to export my products.
3 years ago
I think this indicates a timeout between the webserver and the .NET core process.  You may look at extending the timeout settings temporarily (IIS App Pool possibly, or NGINX, Apache config on Linux)

nidhiTrivedi wrote:
I only have around 700-800 products and when i try to export them all,  it breaks with page not found error. then i decided to export certain numbers of products, but it is also failing for 200 products, please let me know how to solve this problem.
and in system->log i am getting this error -> Error 400. Bad request.

How do i solve this. Let me know, as i am really in need to export my products.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.