display availability in shooping cart

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
4 years ago
Hello,
do I need to show the availability of the product in the shopping cart before confirming the order?
If the order is 100 units and there are 90 in stock then let the customer know that there are only 90.
Can anyone help me here?
It is very important to me and I really appreciate any help.
Thank you.
4 years ago
jpablo wrote:
need to show the availability of the product in the shopping cart

First of all, if stock is less then customer is trying to order, customer will not be able to do this (depends on a setting), so why you need to add this information at the shopping cart?
You may enable to show stock availability per each product, so customers may have a look on this and add proper value. To do this check both settings -
Display availability
Display stock quantity

Regards,
Tom
4 years ago
I don't really want to show quantities, only if it's available or not. When the customer buys more than the quantity in stock, he will show a "pending confirmation" message and when there is enough "Available" sample, but everything in the shopping cart.
it's possible?
4 years ago
jpablo wrote:
I don't really want to show quantities, only if it's available or not.

Use first setting. Return information like "in stock" or "out of stock".

jpablo wrote:
When the customer buys more than the quantity in stock, he will show a "pending confirmation" message

By default customer will see "out of stock" or "Your quantity exceeds stock on hand" notification. You may change translation if require.

Regards,
Tom
4 years ago

In this step I don't know how to do it.
It can?
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.