Cannot load System.Web.Services in nopCommerce 4.2

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
4 years ago
OK - so I'm upgrading my site from 3.7 to the latest version of nopCommerce.  All is going smooth except I have a plugin I wrote that uses the eBay SDK to integrate my web site with my eBay store . Referencing the eBay DLL from my plugin causes an error "Cannot load System.Web.Services" when I try to run nopCommerce.

It appears System.Web.Services is not available in ASP.Net Core.    Searching eBay's developer site I found a post saying they were working on a Net Core version of the SDK - but you know how that goes:   If we're lucky we might see that in the next year or so.  

So what are my options to get my plugin to work in v4.2?
4 years ago
Figmo wrote:
OK - so I'm upgrading my site from 3.7 to the latest version of nopCommerce.  All is going smooth except I have a plugin I wrote that uses the eBay SDK to integrate my web site with my eBay store . Referencing the eBay DLL from my plugin causes an error "Cannot load System.Web.Services" when I try to run nopCommerce.

It appears System.Web.Services is not available in ASP.Net Core.    Searching eBay's developer site I found a post saying they were working on a Net Core version of the SDK - but you know how that goes:   If we're lucky we might see that in the next year or so.  

So what are my options to get my plugin to work in v4.2?

Hello have you solved this problem? Thx.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.