change order status depending on payment status

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
4 years ago
It is possible that the states of the order are updated with the states of the payments, since currently the payments that are made and remain in a rejected state, I get the discount in the same way of the inventory and I do not want that to happen.
4 years ago
Yes when you create the order the stock is decremented > Order status is Pending
Make a payment > Order Status is Processing
Ship / Deliver > Order status is Completed
Cancel or refund Order >
- Default process > Stock is not incremented as you do not know why the order was cancelled or refunded - you may not have received the stock back ?
You need to manually adjust the stock after cancel or refund
- There is a setting catalogsettings.publishbackproductwhencancellingorders set to True this will put items back into stock automatically
4 years ago
good day.

I need the product not discounted if the payment is not approved.
4 years ago
Zonav wrote:
good day.

I need the product not discounted if the payment is not approved.

Is it about customer will not get discount untill he pays for that? If yes then this is not possible without customization. In nopCommerce, first it calculates price including discounts, then place order and finally process for payment.
4 years ago
RE: "...discount in the same way of the inventory"

Please clarify your needs - are you concerned with a discount on the cart subtotal, or decremented inventory count?
4 years ago
I need that the inventory decrease is not made, that is, if a payment is rejected, I do not want it to make the product decrease, but currently, regardless of whether the payment is approved or rejected, the system always makes the inventory product decrease.
4 years ago
Out of the box, Inventory will reduce when the order is confirmed (placed); if the order is Cancelled then it should adjust then inventory.   The exception is if you are using "multiple warehouses", in which case Inventory will update when the order is shipped.

To reduce when the order is paid will require customization.
4 years ago
Of course if you make this change what happens in the case of the last item in stock ?
A customer purchases an item and is about to pay for it
Another customer comes along and also purchases the last item
They pay for the item and then the stock is decremented and the stock is now zero
The first customer pays for the order and you try to decrement the stock but it’s already zero
What do you want to do in the case ?
Set stock to -1 or give the customer an automatic refund ?
4 years ago
I want the product decrement to be made while the payment is rejected
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.