nopCommerce v1.90 released

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
13 years ago
We are extremely happy to announce the availability of nopCommerce v1.90 for download and upgrade. Visit this page to download the latest version and get involved in the nopCommerce Community. No major features have been introduced with this release as our development efforts were focused on architecture improvements, further enhancements and fixing bugs.

Highlight features:
•  Architecture improvements
•  Improved existing themes (usage of three-column master page & increased page width)
•  Allow store owner to manage category access by customer role (a store owner can deny access to any customer role)

To see the full list of fixes and changes please visit the release notes page.
13 years ago
An impressive list of enhancements, ThreeColumn.master looks good too

Good work Andrei !

- hayden
13 years ago
Once again, thank you very much Andrei for providing us an improved version of this great project.

Really appreciate it !!! Thank you to the whole nopCommerce Team !!!

1.9version looks great.....
13 years ago
Dear nopCommerce team,
Thank you so much for so many improvements and for being as responsive to the community of nopCommerce users, as you are!
-Gary
13 years ago
Thanks for the improvements  - We appreciate what your team is doing, in providing such ongoing development !
13 years ago
This may be just me but I'm getting an error as there is no nopCommerce_upgrade.sql in the install/scripts/ directory.
Should I not be running the upgrade option in the install process?

Edit: - trying a clean install wont work either since there's already a database in place :)
13 years ago
The demo (http://demo.nopcommerce.com) is updated with release 1.90?
13 years ago
Can you give instructions on how to upgrade to nopCommerce 1.90 from 1.80? I have never done an upgrade before and can not find specific instructions on how to do this.
13 years ago
SilhouetteBS wrote:
Can you give instructions on how to upgrade to nopCommerce 1.90 from 1.80? I have never done an upgrade before and can not find specific instructions on how to do this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WBjv4aHQeNE

That's as easy as it gets... however sometimes upgrades do take a little adjustment of your code depending on your setup... any custom code changes that you have made to 1.80 will also have to be made in 1.90.

Don't forget to BACKUP BACKUP BACKUP in case there is an issue.  Which includes your database on your host.
13 years ago
Great news, Thank you Nop Team!

I don't suppose anyone has any has tested out what the increase in page speed is, obviously this will depend on your server etc. But just as an idea for people?

If not I'll run some tests between 1.8 and 1.9 on my dev server, always good to be able to tell customers what they might be able to expect in performance increase :)
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.