nopCommerce v1.90 released

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
13 years ago
MickeyP wrote:
upgrade script is in the source download - but don't see it in the nosource version.

thanks mickey - copied the 1.9 dir from the source and it finished
13 years ago
jasonhinestwc wrote:
I'm also getting the missing upgrade script error. I tried copying from the source but when I get to the page to specify my db it's asking for a blank db.

Any ideas?

Thanks,
Jason

I went ahead and upgraded, everything seems fine. (just make sure you have a backup)
13 years ago
MickeyP wrote:
upgrade script is in the source download - but don't see it in the nosource version.

Is there a reason why the upgrade script is not in the nosource version? I think if the option to upgrade is available when running through the install/install.aspx page, then the script should be included. If not, then the option to upgrade should be removed from the page as not to confuse people, such as myself. I looked in the 1.80 download and it is missing from there as well.
13 years ago
MickeyP wrote:

Please redownload the package
13 years ago
a.m. wrote:
Please redownload the package

Thank you!
13 years ago
SilhouetteBS wrote:
What happened to Subscriptions product model???
Daniel
SAIBR.com
http://nopcommerce.codeplex.com/workitem/7970

It was on the roadmap for 1.90....

Daniel
SAIBR.com
13 years ago
Very many thanks to the whole nopCommerce team - 1.90 appears great so far and an improvement over 1.80 in many ways!

Anyone attempting to upgrade and getting asked for the name of an empty database, just enter the name of your sites database and it will run an install. Nothing will be lost, but you should ALWAYS do a backup of your whole site and the database itself before running an upgrade
13 years ago
I did what you recommended. But still the forms are not displaying. What else can I do? I updated the ajax tag to read like this <ajaxToolkit:ToolkitScriptManager runat="Server" EnableScriptGlobalization="true"
    EnableScriptLocalization="true" ID="sm1" ScriptMode="Release" CompositeScript-ScriptMode="Release" CombineScripts="false" />

SonicImaging wrote:
This happens to me with v180 also.  you need to find the <ajaxToolkit:ToolkitScriptManager tags  then add CombineScripts="false"

The account page will also be blank as well as some of the admin pages if this is not set

not sure exactly why but its suggested in some ajax forums.  Could have to do with the hosting server since it works fine locally.

-Keith

I have done a fresh install of the latest release and when I go to add new products, no form is displayed on the page. I have checked in both Firefox and Internet Explorer. The thing happens when I try to add new category or edit categoryies. The form is not displaying in the browser.

Is this happening to anyone else?
13 years ago
SMS with Clickatell STILL NOT WORKING !!!!

Please fix this or provide proper guide how to use this !!!

already posted in Forums but no response !!!

Questions

1)  Which api shud generate in clickatell???  com or http or else ??

2) i tried with http and com api both has the same error "Test message sending failed"

had purchased clickatell 400 credits not used even 1 :(

with regards
kutub
13 years ago
@amritray

if SonicImaging's suggestion didn't work,

I think this may be a hosting issue - similar problems have happened to a few user over the past couple of versions - have you just upgraded to v1.9 from v1.5 or earlier ?

- hayden
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.