Tawk.to integration error

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
4 years ago
nopCommerce version: 4.30(developer brach always last commit)
Steps to reproduce the problem: I used nopcommerce 4.20 with tawk.to chat, it was work perfectly, but when I use 4.30 developer version scripts not work with my website it's not load(its work with another website without nopcommerce 4.30). ı am shared my chrome browser console debug:
4 years ago
4.3 is not released yet. Wait until its official release.
4 years ago
mhsjaber wrote:
4.3 is not released yet. Wait until its official release.

yeah i know, me to developer. But they have that problem i was write on github they said write this on forum. Please deal with it, I think it's a serious problem
4 years ago
Can you please send me the upgraded plugin so that I can test on my machine?
4 years ago
mhsjaber wrote:
Can you please send me the upgraded plugin so that I can test on my machine?

of course i will send link from dm.
Or you can download and publish latest committed project from here:
https://github.com/nopSolutions/nopCommerce
4 years ago
Oh dear,
I'm not asking for nopCommerce project. Please send me the upgraded plugin if possible.
4 years ago
mhsjaber wrote:
Oh dear,
I'm not asking for nopCommerce project. Please send me the upgraded plugin if possible.
i was send
3 years ago
Hello,

We added  tawk to script just above the </body> tag in our cshtml page, but unfortunately it does not show up anymore after 4.3 upgrade. Worked flawlessly until 4.2. Please note that if we view source of the home page, we can clearly see that tawk to script has been downloaded and added to the page, but just no UI. Also, there are no console errors.

Kindly suggest what must be done. This is key to our community support on the website.
Site: jainkart.in

Cheers,
Pranay.
3 years ago
ppranayy wrote:
Hello,

We added  tawk to script just above the </body> tag in our cshtml page, but unfortunately it does not show up anymore after 4.3 upgrade. Worked flawlessly until 4.2. Please note that if we view source of the home page, we can clearly see that tawk to script has been downloaded and added to the page, but just no UI. Also, there are no console errors.

Kindly suggest what must be done. This is key to our community support on the website.
Site: jainkart.in

Cheers,
Pranay.

I was found solution:
https://yourwebsite.com/Admin/Setting/GeneralCommon
And found Seo title , at the bottom  find "Custom <head> tag"  and put the code: "
<meta name="referrer" content="no-referrer-when-downgrade">
" (without double quotes).

The problem is related with referer policy. Actually its for securty.
3 years ago
Hello @mk148a,

Thank you so much! this works exactly as you said. Appreciate your help. May I know how did you figure out this solution? Will be helpful for the future.

Thanks,
Pranay.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.