Web based UPLOADED images path changed after upgrade 3.9 to 4.2

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
4 years ago
Upgraded from 3.9 to 4.2. Images are stored in the file structure.
After upgrading, the file path changed causing none of the uploaded images to show throughout the website.
The paths are different.
In 3.9 this is the path.
\Content\Images\uploaded

In 4.2 this is the path.
\App_Data\httpdocs\wwwroot\images\uploaded

Is there a fix for this short of finding the path and correcting them one by one?

Thanks if you know?
4 years ago
I think you are talking about the images which are uploaded via rich editor. If I'm right then you have to change that using sql script.

For example, in Product table

UPDATE Product
SET Description = REPLACE(Description, '{old_image_folder_path}', '{new_image_folder_path}');
4 years ago
mhsjaber wrote:
I think you are talking about the images which are uploaded via rich editor. If I'm right then you have to change that using sql script.

UPDATE Product
SET Description = REPLACE(Description, '{old_image_folder_path}', '{new_image_folder_path}');

You are right. I did upload them via rich text editor.
4 years ago
mhsjaber wrote:

UPDATE Product

Can I ask you; Is uploading images via Rich Text Editor frowned upon for reasons like this?
4 years ago
This type of issue doesn’t arise so often. Reson behind this is to moving nopCommerce from .Net framework to .Net core, which search for static files inside wwwroot folder. So you can continue with this without any doubt.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.