Store URL Token

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
4 years ago
Hello,

I have two Store names listed in the Administration Store area.  One was during development (dev.mystore.com) and the other is for the production version (www.mystore.com).  Now that I have migrated to Production, successfully, how do I make sure that the Store.URL and Store.Name Tokens are always pointing and reflecting the Production URL?

<a href="%Store.URL%">%Store.Name%</a>
4 years ago
These tokens pull the value from {yourstore}/Admin/Store/List . So, make sure you have configured the exact store url and name in the store configuration page.
4 years ago
sanju.dahal741 wrote:
These tokens pull the value from {yourstore}/Admin/Store/List . So, make sure you have configured the exact store url and name in the store configuration page.

Hey Sanju,
Thank you for your answer, but, I am not quite clear on its understanding.  The app would not work if the store URLs are not properly set.  And, of course I have them set properly, otherwise, the actual online navigation would not work.

I was trying to ask if I need to do anything specific to make sure that the messages are being sent with the proper URL, such as the Production URL (www.mystore.com) and not the dev URL (dev.mystore.com) when a message is being set to them when there is a need.  Now, maybe my question is not even meaningful if the app is smart enough to automatically select the correct URL when the user is navigating the promotion URL.  But, I am not sure about it.  Maybe I can test that feature directly by acting as a user myself, etc...
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.