Order Entry Software for Sales Reps

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
4 years ago
Ha, I've done that exact same thing too many times to count.
4 years ago
The final code is $('enter-price-input').val(data.price.replace('$','')); because only number should be copied to the CustomerEnteredPrice text box.
4 years ago
Finally, I fixed all small challenges of displaying customer entered prices vs product unit price.  

Q: Is there a way to limit sales reps can access only "Impersonate" option in Customers?  To let sales reps access the impersonate options, it looks like all sales reps need the administrator privilege and can access any options.
4 years ago
It respects the ACL permissions, check the Impersonate method in the controller

if (!_permissionService.Authorize(StandardPermissionProvider.AllowCustomerImpersonation))
    return AccessDeniedView();

so set your relevant usergroups to "Allow Customer Impersonation" and deny them anything else in the admin you don't want to allow access to
4 years ago
Thank you for the tip!
3 years ago
Any chance that I can purchase the final plugin you made. Would save me some developer time...

Kenny
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.