Email template - PO to vendor

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
4 years ago
Hello,

Can I make an email template that will send to a vendor when an order is placed, showing the cost price of the products instead of sale price ?

Thank you,

Kenny
4 years ago
The information about the product on OrderPlaced.VendorNotification comes from the token  Order.Product(s) token. The token includes  HTML table that will display different product information like name, sku, price and so on and are built directly from the Nop.Service so you would need to customize the source code to achieve this.
Your requirement is quite similar to this forum post. Please check https://www.nopcommerce.com/boards/topic/75143/orderpaidvendornotification
4 years ago
Hello,

Yes you can do with simple step.

Handle order place event here you can find guideline .

After just create new message template and concatenate your body with it and add entry at message queue table.

That's set  

Thanks,
Smiten Kalathiya
4 years ago
Thank you guys,

Smiten, I am not a developer, just a user of nop. The link in the old post is broken since they must have moved to another system.
Can you explain what to do to me ?

Thank you

Kenny
4 years ago
See without development it is not possible.

By d way i will guide you just follow below steps it is very easy .

1 .  Handle Order Place Event - In this you will get customer order which they placed recently.

2.  Make one message template like Vendor.ProductPriceActualCost - See message template is for using attractive design of mail body nothing else.

3. add some your info like products cost and concate with your message template body.

4. You should add one record to message Queue table.

So, when default nopcommerce send mail at that time this mail automatically send to that vendor.

That's set ,

Thanks,
Smiten Kalathiya
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.