nopCommerce 4.30 BETA released. Please share your impressions

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
4 years ago
•  Significant performance enhancement. We revised nopCommerce caching system and moved away from Entity Framework. And now we can say that this new upcoming release will be the fastest version of nopCommerce ever!

I didn't find any issues\pull requests about this. Can anyone describe the changes?
4 years ago
Congratulation and thank you for your effort.
It surely is a great step forward.
Can't wait to explore it.
4 years ago
Where do you want errors reported? I'm guessing you don't want them cluttering this thread.
4 years ago
[email protected] wrote:
Where do you want errors reported? I'm guessing you don't want them cluttering this thread.

https://www.nopcommerce.com/boards/topic/80144/find-bugs-in-nopcommerce-430-beta-and-earn-10
4 years ago
Congratulations team!  We'll be testing shortly
4 years ago
Congratulations team will check soon. Good to hear you added the mySQl and optimized the performance :).
4 years ago
Congratulations team!  
It surely is a great step forward specially speed and moved .NetCore 3.1
we will test soon
Can't wait to explore it.
4 years ago
When i upgraded from 4.20 to 4.30 The settings for my email account will not seem to work to connect to my exchange server. on 4.20 these same changes work. I just want to throw it here before i spend any time chasing a simple thing. Thank you

An error occurred while attempting to establish an SSL or TLS connection. This usually means that the SSL certificate presented by the server is not trusted by the system for one or more of the following reasons: 1. The server is using a self-signed certificate which cannot be verified. 2. The local system is missing a Root or Intermediate certificate needed to verify the server's certificate. 3. A Certificate Authority CRL server for one or more of the certificates in the chain is temporarily unavailable. 4. The certificate presented by the server is expired or invalid. Another possibility is that you are trying to connect to a port which does not support SSL/TLS. It is also possible that the set of SSL/TLS protocols supported by the client and server do not match. See https://github.com/jstedfast/MailKit/blob/master/FAQ.md#SslHandshakeException for possible solutions.
4 years ago
Any metrics on the performance improvement?
4 years ago
Hi,

First of all Congratulations to the nopCommerce team and everyone contributed for this beta.

Just installed with MSSQL and spent some time exploring the store. So far it works well, installed without any issue.  And did some testing, which went fine.

We'll be putting some more time in next few days and will share our feedback here shortly along with any issues.

Once again, thank you nopCommerce team! :)

Krunal
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.