Pick up not working

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
4 years ago
Hi,

I wonder if I misunderstood something or this is a bug?

Following the documentation I configured Pickup under Configuration | Shipping | Pickup points: Enabled the Pickup.PickupInStore and added one pickup point to it.

When I check out I can see the Pickup in Store info in the Estimate Shipping tool under the shopping cart. But later when I actually process the check out, under point "shipping" the pickup in store option is not displayed?

I do not understand this. Can anybody help?

I am using nopCommerce 4.20
Kind regards, Stephan
4 years ago
It's displayed on the "Shipping address" step (not "Shipping methods")
4 years ago
Sorry, I cannot see it. Please have a look at my screenshot. Thank you for your help

4 years ago
Your screen shot is showing the "Billing Address" page.  You need to un-select  "Ship to the same address" on this page, to see the pickup selection on the following shipping address page.
4 years ago
Hi,

I see - now I got it. There may be a logic thought behind this approch, but I doubt a normal customer will get this, sorry. Everybody will expect this to be a shipping option. Maybe I have to change the text of the label "Ship to the same address" to tell the customer how pickup option is accessible... or I'll code a simple Shipping Provider Plugin to solve this.

Kind regards and stay healthy!
Stephan
4 years ago
Ok, here is another way to solve this:

when you can do without the "Ship to the same address" checkbox,  uncheck under Configuration | Shipping settings | Checkout the option "Ship to the same address". The user will then be forced to confirm billing and shipping addresses separately and in the shipping address page the pickup option will display.

I think doing it this way it is user friendly and understandable ...

Stephan
4 years ago
Hi,
I have checked  "Pick Up in Store" enable in Admin/Setting/Shipping.

But unable to see existing pickup point or a button to add new pickup point
https://docs.nopcommerce.com/en/user-guide/configuring/setting-up/shipping/pickup-points.html

can some please help with this.

version 3.9

Thanks

Muhammad
4 years ago
In fact, pick up is displayed under shipping address. Did you check this? See postings before in this thread.
4 years ago
this is what I mean

https://1drv.ms/u/s!AsOwzmFHGp4ajHsn4yKTW5-JeqwK
4 years ago
I see, misunderstood this, sorry ... you cannot see it in the backend. Well, did you check if the pickup plugin in enabled under Configuration/Local plugins?
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.