Adding Credit Card Payment Option Commission

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
4 years ago
Hello,

I am writing a payment plugin for Turkish virtual pos. I have to add commission when I make installments to my credit card. I can add this amount during checkout, but how can I add it to the saved order?

4 years ago
Try save selected installment in generic attribute table. Then go to payment processor class. Find GetAdditionalHandlingFee method, calculate additional fee there and return it.

public decimal GetAdditionalHandlingFee(IList<ShoppingCartItem> cart)
{
    //Check selected number of installments and calculate the additional fee for that.
    return {additionalFee};
}
4 years ago
Hello,

Can you provide sample code on using generic attribute table? How do I access the card information entered by the user through the GetAdditionalHandlingFee method? And I have to reach the basket amount.

Thanks
4 years ago
I want to ask a question about the Manuel Payment plugin. We, as a company, already have a virtual post terminal, how can we redirect the credit card information from the Manuel Payment plugin not to come to our Control panel in the Orders (we don't want the information about the credit cards, we want just the information about the order) but to go directly to the virtual post terminal of our Bank? Thank you.
4 years ago
Do you want customer will redirect to bank payment gateway and put card information there? If yes, then you have to develop Redirection type payment method. Implementations will be different for different gateways. You can find example in Nop.Plugin.Payments.PayPalStandard
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.