deploy code nop4.2 on the localhost getting 500.19 error.

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
3 years ago
I have installed visual studio 2019 and installed dotnet-sdk-3.1.201-win-x64 which is working fine.
When I deploy code nop4.2 on the localhost getting 500.19 error. Please help me
3 years ago
Did you check the requirements. v4.2 is netcoreapp2.2
https://docs.nopcommerce.com/en/user-guide/installing/technology-system-requirements.html
3 years ago
Yidna wrote:

thank you for your reply
Yes I did
3 years ago
Yidna wrote:
and now it like this
An error occurred while starting the application.
.NET Core 4.6.28207.03 X64 v4.0.0.0    |   Microsoft.AspNetCore.Hosting version 2.2.0-rtm-35687    |    Microsoft Windows 10.0.18363    |   Need help?
3 years ago
Open web.config, set stdoutLogEnabled to true and check the error in ~/Logs directory to find the actual reason behind it.
<aspNetCore requestTimeout="23:00:00" processPath="%LAUNCHER_PATH%" arguments="%LAUNCHER_ARGS%" forwardWindowsAuthToken="false" stdoutLogEnabled="true" stdoutLogFile=".\logs\stdout" startupTimeLimit="3600">
  <environmentVariables />
</aspNetCore>

3 years ago
mhsjaber wrote:
Open web.config, set stdoutLogEnabled to true and check the error in ~/Logs directory to find the actual reason behind it.
<aspNetCore requestTimeout="23:00:00" processPath="%LAUNCHER_PATH%" arguments="%LAUNCHER_ARGS%" forwardWindowsAuthToken="false" stdoutLogEnabled="true" stdoutLogFile=".\logs\stdout" startupTimeLimit="3600">
  <environmentVariables />
</aspNetCore>

Thank you
after that it still like this:
3 years ago

https://ibb.co/Yfyt2sV
3 years ago
hanet wrote:

Error 0x8007000d means URL rewriting module (referenced in web.config) is missing or proper version is not installed.

Just install URL rewriting module via web platform installer.

I recommend to check all dependencies from web.config and install them
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.