google SEO nopcommerce local town info?

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
3 years ago
i've launched the nopcommerce site, for only local town serving.  I am new in this field,
to get into google SEO like <product name> <mytown name> , in nopcommerce 4.2 can you advise which fields i need to add  to crawl the search with town?

And in product page  under seo option  found Search engine friendly page name,
Meta title, Meta keywords, Meta description fields.  can you gives some examples how to fill this?
3 years ago
bsakareem wrote:
i've launched the nopcommerce site, for only local town serving.  I am new in this field,
to get into google SEO like <product name> <mytown name> , in nopcommerce 4.2 can you advise which fields i need to add  to crawl the search with town?

And in product page  under seo option  found Search engine friendly page name,
Meta title, Meta keywords, Meta description fields.  can you gives some examples how to fill this?

Hi.
... take a look at the https://www.nopcommerce.com/boards/topic/81411/4-nopcommerce-on-page-seo-strategies-to-boost-your-rankings-skyrocket-sales                                                      
Best.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.