CloudFlare SSL problem with mail server

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
3 years ago
nopCommerce version: 4.30 develop branch(3-4 months ago)

Steps to reproduce the problem:
My website mails dont send, because ssl problem here.
I was use cloudflare and cloudflare ssl, my mail server is work with my e-mail application(outlook).But its not work with website.
Whats your soluiton for nopcommerce with cloudflare?

3 years ago
For ssl you should Change a line in the file WebConfig
<add key="Use_HTTP_X_FORWARDED_PROTO" value="true" />

Make sure your smtp server port is 485/587, and your firewall allow out for those port.
3 years ago
maplewang wrote:

Make sure your smtp server port is 485/587, and your firewall allow out for those port.

my mail server is hmail server on iis server(same machine).
and i use localhost+custom port number without ssl, when i try test on nopcommerce admin panel, its work but, Schedule tasks not work(Send emails,Keep alive).

But i will try <add key="Use_HTTP_X_FORWARDED_PROTO" value="true" /> thank you dear friend.
3 years ago
maplewang wrote:

I try but its not work, finally i will lost my mind..
3 years ago
Please use the git current Develop version, there are much different with the download version. Also  try yo connect with gmail/Hotmail etc, I am sure it works on linux  for CloudFlare.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.