How to dublicate Payment Method plugin?

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
3 years ago
Hi.
I am using nopCommerce 3.90

I want to dublicate standard Payments.CheckMoneyOrder plugin to use it in different ways...

Can someone help me, please?

Please, contact me. I will very appreciate your help.
3 years ago
Do you have / can you use Visual Studio ?
Basically you need to copy the plugin and rename all the elements to a new plugin name
3 years ago
Yidna wrote:
Do you have / can you use Visual Studio ?
Basically you need to copy the plugin and rename all the elements to a new plugin name

Can you show me how to do it? Thank you.
3 years ago
Take of copy of existing plugin in a folder outside of nopCommerce
1. Rename the folder from Nop.Plugin.Payments.CheckMoneyOrder to Nop.Plugin.Payments.NewName
2. In the folder rename the project file Nop.Plugin.Payments.CheckMoneyOrder.csproj to Nop.Plugin.Payments.NewName.csproj
3. In each directory in the new folder - files that have CheckMoneyOrder in the name - rename them using NewName
4. Open the New project in Visual Studio (Still outside of nopCommerce)
5. Search and Replace CheckMoneyOrder with NewName ensure the case is observed
6. Change the values in plugin.json
7. Copy the Project back into nopCommerce directory
8. Add the project to nopCommerce
9. Build the Project
10. Build Nop.Web

Without actually doing it i am not sure if I missed any steps - give it a go.
3 years ago
Have you considered using Payments.PurchaseOrder?  It's basically the same thing  (and it came with 3.90 too)
3 years ago
New York wrote:
Have you considered using Payments.PurchaseOrder?  It's basically the same thing  (and it came with 3.90 too)

I already use it.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.