Payment cancelled => Shoppingcart gets emptied

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
3 years ago
Is there a possibility to convert an cancelled order back into the shopping cart?

Customers of our Mollie plugin have requested that in case an end user cancels the payment the order is converted back into a shopping cart. This allows for end users to switch to another payment provider without loosing the order lines, order when the end user decides to add another product.

My software can recognize the cancellation of the payment, but what we need is a function in the core to convert the order back into a shopping cart so that the end user can continue shopping.

(There is a possibility of using the OrderController.ReOrder() method with the canncelled order as parameter but that will create a new order.)

Cheers
Stefan
3 years ago
Yes you could do it with customisation.

Alternatively On the customer orders page there is a Retry payment button
If the original Payment method supports "CanRePostProcessPayment" the button will be displayed and the customer can Retry to make the payment for an existing order.

As an extension in my payment plugins I also allow them to change payment method once they click the button.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.